B'NAI ZION SHAARE TIKVAH MEMORIAL PLAQUES
3,267 plaques in database
Congregation Shaare Tikvah and B'nai Zion Synagogue were both Chicago synagogues that merged and are now closed. These plaques were rescued from being destroyed by Todd Bodenson of Chicago. They were photographed by a group of volunteers from JGSI in November 2014, and the images were processed and indexed by another group of volunteers. Shaare Tikvah was located at 5800 N. Kimball and B'nai Zion was located at 1447 W. Pratt before the merger.
For more information contact:
Jackye Sullins: Plaques@jgsi.org
Use the drop-down to search within a specific collection.