Congregation Rodfei Zedek, was established in 1874 in the Canaryville area in what is now the South Side of Chicago, at that time the independent Town of Lake. Worshipping together in a Canaryville storefront, the founders chose for their congregation a name taken from a phrase in the Book of Isaiah: Rodfei Zedek, the Pursuers of Righteousness. In 1925, the congregation moved to Hyde Park, not far from Oakwoods Cemetery.
A complete history is available: https://rodfei.org/History
As of 2018, the Rodfei Zedek section at Oakwoods has not been photographed. Here is a glimpse of the area: